Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hey Mickey!

I should be reading my last 10 page on Criminal Justice, taking a REALLY hard online quiz and writing a 2 page paper... Instead I'm dancing around to THIS! ,and for you people who have seen where my Computer sits, you know I have the best private dance floor in town!
 Something I never really appreciated until this very moment... :)

Need a BREAK from HOMEWORK????
All you need is :
  • A Cathy song or two to blast! I recommend a cheesy 80's song.
  • A strange, yet comfy, Tee shirt!  I went for my " I <3 Mustaches" tee.
  • Facebook Open in the other Window
AND ENJOY!*





* Side-affects include: Mild Panicking to Hysteria once it reaches midnight and your HW is not done...
**Did you know to make Panic into Panicking you have to add a "k" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment